City Club Health & Fitness Centre
BE. FIT. STAY FIT. LIVE FIT. at Grand Hyatt Melbourne’s very own 5-star gym City Club. Featuring state-of-the-art facilities, cutting-edge Life Fitness equipment and a team of dedicated professional trainers, we have everything you need to fulfil your fitness goals.
All Hotel guests and City Club members have exclusive access to:
• Life Fitness equipment with wi-fi integrated technology
• Total Gravity Gym machines
• Hammer Strength free weights
• Extensive Group Fitness timetable daily
• Three Fitness Studios (aerobics, spinning, mind & body)
• Personal Training*
• Indoor swimming pool, steam rooms & saunas
• Outdoor tennis court**, golf nets & half basketball court*
• 2XU merchandise outlet on site
* additional costs may apply.
** Professional coaching available
City Club Opening Hours
Monday – Friday: 6am – 9pm
Weekends & Public Holidays: 8am – 8pm
City Club Health & Fitness Reception
+61 3 9653 4535
Develop a healthy work /life balance with a membership at Melbourne’s best CBD gym, located right in the heart of Collins Street. With your wellbeing in mind out full service gym allows you to achieve your fitness goals.
For membership information please contact:
Jacqueline Marsh, City Club Health & Fitness Centre – Sales Executive
+61 3 9653 4922 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
City Club has a team of dedicated Personal Trainers to help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
Personal Training sessions
60 minutes AUD $85
30 minutes AUD $50
*Please note that 48 hours notice is required to reserve fitness services and is subject to studio availability. Personal Training requires 24 hours notice for any cancellations or rescheduling of services.
City Club offers a diverse range of the latest group fitness classes across three specialty studios.
- Aerobics - Body Pump, Body Step, Ambrose Boxing, Freestyle Strength, To the Clock,
Gravity Gym, GRIN (Gravity + Spin)
- Spin - Training Wheels, Spinning
- Mind & Body - Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates
View our Fitness Timetable
Follow City Club on Facebook to keep up-to-date with the latest health and fitness news.