City Club Health & Fitness Centre
BE FIT. STAY FIT. LIVE FIT. at Grand Hyatt Melbourne’s very own 5-star gym City Club Health & Fitness. Featuring state-of-the-art facilities, cutting-edge Life Fitness equipment and a team of dedicated professional trainers, we have everything you need to fulfil your fitness goals.
All Hotel guests and City Club Health & Fitness members have access to:
- Life Fitness equipment with wi-fi integrated technology
- Total Gym Gravity machines
- Hammer Strength free weights
- Extensive group fitness timetable
- Three fitness studios (aerobics, spinning, mind & body)
- Personal Training*
- Indoor swimming pool, steam rooms & saunas
- Outdoor tennis court**, golf nets & half basketball court*
- 2XU merchandise outlet on site
* additional costs may apply.
** Professional coaching available
Develop a healthy work /life balance with a membership at Melbourne’s best CBD gym, located right in the heart of Collins Street. With your wellbeing in mind out full service gym allows you to achieve your fitness goals.
For membership information please contact:
Kristal Brunet de Courssou, Business Development Executive
+61 3 9653 4922 or email@example.com
City Club Health & Fitnesshas a team of dedicated Personal Trainers to help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
Personal Training sessions
60 minutes AUD $85
30 minutes AUD $50
*Please note that 48 hours notice is required to reserve fitness services and is subject to studio availability. Personal Training requires 24 hours notice for any cancellations or rescheduling of services.
City Club Health & Fitness offers a diverse range of the latest group fitness classes across three specialty studios.
- Aerobics - Shape & Strength, Interval Step, Boot Camp class, Total Gym Gravity
- Spin - Spinning, Express Spin (30 minute format), Training Wheels
- Mind & Body - Yoga, Pilates
Follow City Club Health & Fitness on Facebook to keep up-to-date with the latest health and fitness news.